Hiya Wonderful One,
Through the summer, my wonderful guy, Harry and I are winging it and traveling the Northeast from Delaware to Maine and back again.
In the past I would of felt guilty to be away from my South Florida office. #workaholic #grind #nodaysoff #hustle
Yep. that’s me. I work very, very hard. Always have, and always will. It’s in my blood. But I’m also incorporating play time, too. These days we can do both, guilt free. Y
You can blend family, friend, clients and life all together.
I’m going to share Life Hacks from our travels….
Ninja travel tips
Health on the run strategies
Family and friends Convos
Entrepreneurial Discoveries…and more.
New experience + New people = New Ideas/Inspiration/Stamina
Travel stimulates your creative juices!!
What have I discovered so far…
- You need to always have a portable phone charger- The Mophie is best for a fast super charge.
- Staples fixes broken cell phone glass in 20 minutes $80. Yep, I dropped and cracked mine, day two and they fixed it in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee.
- The Auto Train rocks if you get a private room-(sign up for the Amtrak credit card, get 2 tickets free, we did).
- Add cayenne pepper to your drinking water to increase your metabolism 20%. while eating out on the road. (goal, NO weight gain
- Wake up and take a 5 minute yoga class on YouTube before you start your day.
Thank you for taking this summer journey with me.
With so much appreciation,